Looking to be trial staff and help with the new server

AgentFoxy

May 13, 2018
I am absolutely thrilled hearing about a new server coming up! I am completely on board to help you guys with whatever you need,
I'm not sure if you remember me but I used to be mod when Mr. Sandbox was doing quite a bit on gmod back in 2016

Edit: Just to add I was a very active member of the community and was completely in love with the idea of the game and would be thrilled to help with the new gmodZ type game-mode coming out. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Foxy

Last edited:

StrikerOhamis

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Mar 28, 2018
Hey Hey :D

We aren't officially ready to roll out staff apps just yet. I'd like to wait until we have a stable server launch prepared as far as Aftermath is concerned. Once that happens, we'll have a small staff-app template set up for people to fill out. But keep an eye out, and we appreciate the enthusiasm!

May 24, 2018
Hey Hey :D

We aren't officially ready to roll out staff apps just yet. I'd like to wait until we have a stable server launch prepared as far as Aftermath is concerned. Once that happens, we'll have a small staff-app template set up for people to fill out. But keep an eye out, and we appreciate the enthusiasm!
You should really let Foxy be admin when the time comes because he has always been a great person when it comes to helping people and on top of that he has been a mod on here before